- Osho Active Meditations
- Osho Dynamic Meditation
- Osho Kundalini Meditation
- Osho Naadbrahma Meditation
- Osho Nataraj Meditation
- Osho Chakra Breathing Meditation
- Osho Chakra Sound Meditation
- Osho Mandala Meditation
- Osho Gaurishanker Meditation
- Osho No Dimensions Meditation
- Osho Whirling Meditation
- Osho Devavani Meditation
- Osho Passive Meditations
- Breathing Meditation
- Aum Meditation
- Dance Meditation
- Sufi Meditation
- Crystal Meditation
- Chakra Balancing Meditation
- Elements Balancing Meditation
- Twin Heart Meditation
- Zen Meditation
- Meditation for Busy people
- Guided Meditation
Osho Chakra Breathing Meditation
This active meditation uses deep, rapid breathing and body movement to open and bring awareness, vitality and silence to each of the seven chakras and into your life.
The meditation is best done on an empty stomach.
Music and bells support the process and signal the beginning of each stage. The meditation is to be done with its specific OSHO Chakra Breathing Meditation music, which indicates and energetically supports the different stages.
* All chakras lie deep within, rather than on the surface of the body. The following “map” is used to indicate their approximate locations:
- Base chakra: The sex center, lower pelvis.
- Sacral chakra: Just below the navel.
- Solar plexus chakra: Above the navel, below the breastbone.
- Heart chakra: The middle of the chest.
- Throat chakra: The throat.
- Third eye chakra: Between the eyebrows.
- Crown chakra: Top of the head.
The meditation lasts one hour and has two stages. It ends when you hear three gongs. Keep your eyes closed throughout.
You can visit for detailed instructionFor more information or experiencing a session.